Join Best of America by Horseback at Panther Creek Trail Ride and Campground, where there are more than 4,000 acres and 100 miles of trails ready to be explored. Located in Tuscumbia, Missouri, this location has a variety of wooded paths, open meadows, and a few scenic trails leading riders right to the Osage River. Riders can lead their mount through gravel and sand bars along the riverbed.
- Check-in with Panther Creek & Best of America by Horseback
- Welcome Meet & Greet: honor Lifetime Trail Club Members and discuss the filmed trail ride and other activities for the weekend with Host Tom Seay, producer Pat Seay, and the BOABH Staff
- Attend the Grand Opening Ceremony: presentation of the flag, singing of the National Anthem, and a blessing of the ride
- Enjoy a filmed trail ride with Tom & Pat Seay
- Explore more of the trails or learn something new with seminars and demos (TBA)
- Join us for a banquet dinner with keynote speaker, Tom Seay
- Finish the evening with live music and stories around the bonfire
- Cowboy Church with Tom and Pat Seay
- Ride more trails at your leisure
- Riders depart-- safe travels!
Both campsites available with electric/water and primitive campsites available
Limited stalls available
- $25 deposit holds your space & full balance is due before the ride
Riders fees include scheduled activities, filmed trail ride, banquet dinner, and live music
There are no refunds but can transfer any balance to be used on another ride up to one year.
June 12-14, 2020 ♦ Panther Creek Trail Ride and Campground Activities
Panther Creek Trail Ride and Campground - Tuscumbia, Missouri